So Madi and I made a trip to Cali this week. Just a short quick hi bye!! But mom and dad met us there and we got to see Hud, Amelia, and Hudson! It was so much fun!!! It was so fun to see Hud "in action!" You don't realize how much stuff goes into just one minute of filming. He is workin his butt off!! Its great. I also got to meet Sugarland, only my favorite band!!! It was so awesome. They were so down to earth and just talked and hung out afterwards! I got some pics with them but was advised not to post them for legal purposes! I couldn't take my camera in, and since Amelia is a pro she got to take hers in and snapped a bunch of amazing shots for me! And one with me and them! So it was great. We also went to the beach. I havent developed that film yet so when I do I will get those pics up here. Madi had a great time at the beach! She loved the water and dove right in! She got to build sandcastles with her "papa!!" And they searched for seashells too! And we all burried her. And we gave her a shovel and told her to dig herself out!!! We also got to go to the oldest operating McDonalds. It was the old school one that is A frame! It was awesome! And when Amelia dropped us off at the airport, after we left Hudson was sayin "ison, ison" and crying for her!!! How cute is he!!! Anyways that is our adventure for the week!! Take care!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So why are our names in lowercase and Justin, Amelia and Hudson in uppercase and "SUGARLAND" in big letters? Just kidding. We had so much fun with Madison when she was there. Oh, and you too. It was great to see you guys.
Love,
dad and mom
Post a Comment