August 19, 2007

The three sisters!

So Aleah, 6, and Alyssa, 3, got to come up and stay the night with us. Daddy had to work til 9:30 so he didn't get to see them much but it was fun for Madi and I to get to play with them. They are so much fun and so full of life! And what I love the most, they totally have southern accents!!! Especially Alyssa! I think Madi just likes havin other kids around. Don't get any ideas. We are not having another one for awhile! Madi was unplanned, so we are TRYING to have some say with the next one! I hope to wait until Jason get back from his next deployment. Yeah Madi might be like 3 or 4 by then but that is fine with me!!! Anyways here are some pics of the girls. They all climbed in our bed this morning and layed there for awhile. Madi and Alyssa look A LOT alike!!! Cuz they both look like their daddy! Then we sat on the porch and drank juice waiting for their mom to come pick them up! Hope to see them again soon!!

5 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How crazy is that that you have 3 kids? They are cute though. Even though Madi was unplanned, she is a darling!!! and I'm sure you are glad it happened. Well, what weekend works best for you? I still am looking for a job and am available whenever...

dustin and jessie said...

Love the pictures of your girls, especially Madison. Keep them coming.
Love,
dad and mom

Mandy Abbott said...

Does Madison get her crazy bed head from her mom or dad?! She is so cute!!!! They are all so cute! Love you and miss you! By the way... when are you coming here?

jd.janae. crew said...

heather, your little madi is soooo precious. Thank goodness your hubby is home now, I don't know how you did it without him. Family is wonderful isin't it?!!! I'm glad you found me! Thanks for the tip! It is so good to hear from you. love, janae

Anonymous said...

hey chica. just scrolling through your site. I saw this pic and had to say... I know that shirt on madi, it looks so familar..lol..glad to see its getting used. just think of us everytime she wears it :) love ya bunches.

kim