March 26, 2008

NO COMPUTER!!!

So my computer is at it again. I have been infested with spyware and without spending 500 bucks 2 fix it, its dead.... Nothing in the world can fix it. Which it really came at a crappy time. Jason is gone and pretty soon our only communication is gonna be internet and now I don't even have a computer.... I'm really frustrated and don't know what to do. we don't have the money to buy a new one right now. granted I do have internet on my phone and that is where I'm posting this blog from right now. it should only take me about 2 minutes to type this but instead its takin me like 10... I was looking on the apple website last night and they have good computers for photography stuff and they give a military discount!!! the military does have its perks every so often! so we will see... and it sux to cuz I can't send pics to jason or post about my project 456.... so I'm sad right now, but I will get it figured out! Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Gina Moody said...

Our computer died a month ago...thank goodness for flash drives, or I would've lost every picture I have ever taken of Ella. We just got a iMac laptop, and I LOVE it! They are virus proof, and just awesome! I highly recommend it!!!!