July 26, 2008

The Greatest Place on Earth

A SUGARLAND CONCERT!!!!!!!!!THE WIND WAS BLOWIN LIKE CRAZY HENCE THE CRAZY HAIR!! WE DID BUY HATS THERE SO WE WOULD FIT IN BETTER!!!!
OUR BUS RIDE TO THE RODEO/CONCERT!!






I don't know what it is about this group, but the amaze me. Their music is awesome. Their new cd that came out this week is off the wall!! I love watching them in concert. It was funny cuz Tracy Lawrence ( I missed him which is fine but I dont really like him anyways, played while I was at the meet and greet.) played before them and my friend Kate who had never been to a Sugarland concert, was like Tracy was so blah and then Sugarland came out and the energy in the crowd completely flipped around.... If you haven't heard their new cd, you should!!!

Kate is so amazing to take this long treck with me!! It was so much fun! A HUGE thank you goes out to her and the amazing friend that she is!!!!!

"I ain't saying I'm perfect, but I PROMISE I'm worth it!!!!" Jennifer Nettles in the song Take me as I am!!!!!

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

I am glad you had so much fun!! You look adorable!! I bet it was a blast to be there and go on the road trip as well. LOVE YA!!

dustin and jessie said...

Sugar, Sugar isn't there a song about that? CandyLand, is that a game? Oh Sugarland, the band! Very funny, I know. So glad you had a great time. Are you their #1 FAN? I bet you are!

Mandy Abbott said...

It looks like you had a blast! Too fun!

AlishaAdesign said...

love your blog! I don't have many pics up yet of the concert I hope to have some up tomorrow. Great meeting you! We should totally hang sometime and your pics of your little girl are amazing very cute! Sugarland was as Jenn says "SO GOOD"