September 9, 2008

WARNING LOTS O' PICS!!!!

So sorry that these are all random but if I switch them around then you can't click on them and make them big. I mostly do that for me so that if I ever lose the pictures I at least have them on here and they wont be little!!

So I took Madi and Amber out the other day to take some pics and practice.... I am talking with a few people to get my photography going so hopefully I will be able to start a photo blog soon and get that going!


me playing pool!!


Amber and her modeling skills.. haha
We went to Lava Hot Springs and Madi wanted to ride Uncle Ron's bike.. She looks so scared in this picture but as soon as Aunt Lynn got behind her she was ok!!!!
Yes she knows ROCK ON!!!! ATTA GIRL!!!

We went to Lagoon. This was her first "big person" ride. It was the one that swings back and forth and goes really high. At first she was having so much fun and putting her hands in the air like everyone else. But the higher it got the more worried she was. She even said mommy my tummy hurts.. Guess those butterflies got to her!!!!
She wanted to ride the swings ALL BY HERSELF... What a big girl!!!!

Her Uncle Travis!!! She absolutly LOVES him!!!! Its so nice to be surrounded by family here!
Madi and I on the lake! She is not digging the wind and sun in her eyes. Other than that she loved the lake and being on the boat!!
Her and Amber reenacting TITANIC!!!
My new hair!! Its still mine of course just a different color!

Some pics I took of Madi. I am in love with these. Kinda proud of myself!!!!










4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

CUTE!! You and Madi are so beautiful, and Amber too! I really like the fun things you are trying. Madi's headbands are really cute! She has such fun, sweet expressions.

AlishaAdesign said...

Heather you should start doing some photography your great at it! When we gonna hang girl? You wanna go to dinner on Friday night for Jenn's bday? I know crazy and funny but it could be fun! let me know

Stefany Pew said...

Very cute pictures Heather! I just had to "talk" to you today because I remember 7 years ago (9/11/01) the US was under attack - - I was with you when I found out! We were waking up from a night over at Tiffany's house and we were driving out to the West Valley to go to practice at GCC. We were quiet in the car as we just listened to the radio stations talk about it. It was crazy! I will never forget that morning when we woke up and Tiffany was telling us that we were under a terrorist attack. We were so tired and didn't understand what she was saying but when we got in the car and saw everything, it was crazy! I even remember going to see Mandy later that day and watching the planes hit the towers on tv. It was so crazy and didn't seem real! But I will forever think of you when September 11th hits because I spent the day with you!

bre said...

Cute pictures! You do such a great job! I wish you the best of luck getting started wtih your business...I love the last ones of Madi. So cute!