July 27, 2009

I dont blame anyone.....

I dont blame anyone if they have stopped following me!! I have been such a slacker. But with us having no internet, living in a house for just a few short months I kind of let the blog slip away. I have a photo blog, a weight loss blog and a blog I am doing with other people to be healthy. So between all this I have let my personal blog go....

Jason and I are officially homeless!!! We are now staying with our friends until we leave. We leave here HOPEFULLY on August 2nd. That is depending on if Jasons stuff from Afghanistan gets here in time. He has stuff in the conex's that he needs to turn in to be able to clear the post. I dont know how many of you know what it takes to clear a post, but it takes A LOT. He has to go to almost every building on post and make sure that he is in "good standing" with them and have them sign off that he is. That includes the banks, the PX the comissary and everything. Yes it is tedious but I love that they do that just to keep people honest! haha. So as long as his stuff gets here and he can clear the post we will leave Aug 2nd. I want to leave then so we will make it in time for my moms birthday, which I havent been able to be there for it in about 8 years....

Then its off on our adventure to ALASKA!! I cannot believe we are going back. Whoever thought 6 years ago this month I moved to Alaska to be a Nanny and ended up meeting Jason. I figured I was gonna live 3 years there with the family and never go back. Boy was I wrong. I am really excited about Anchorage though. I have only been there a couple times but I loved it every time except for one and that was when Jason and I got in our accident that I will NEVER forget... But we have some friends that are stationed here now who are from there and are actually getting stationed up there as well (if that all made sense) they are gonna tell us the good parts of town to live and take us to all the fun places. One thing for sure I get to stay away from the Chocolate Fountain!!!! Yeah mom and dad you know what I'm talkin about!

When we leave TN we are heading to Arizona for a few days, then to Cali for a few, then to Utah for a few, then to Idaho for a few then onto Alaska we go. We are going to go through Washington this time. We are gonna camp for a few days up in that area too. I am really excited for the trip. It seems like a lot but we have 40 days to do it in! That will give us a nice break from the road and a nice break for Madi!! I will post pics in a few days before we take off... I am gonna learn how to blog from the road too!!! Maybe even start up a new project called PROJECT 365!!

Signing off for now....

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

GOOD LUCK!! Call me as soon as you get to AZ we gotta grab lunch or dinner one night!! You'll have a blast!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Heather if you have time while you are in Utah give us a call. I would love to see you.