Jason and I have started date nights every weekend. Its been nice to get out and do things together. Before a few weeks ago it had been WAAAAY too long since we had an actual date.... We made our pizzas. Madi has so much fun in the kitchen always!
I cannot remember a Halloween without having orange pumpkin shaped pancakes for breakfast! So tradition rolls on in this home!
I think this is why she likes to help in the kitchen! Makin cupcakes!
Madi being Madi. She loves this table we bought her. We have too much living room furniture that we dont have room for a table so we bought madi one instead!
Halloween! She is such a cute witch. I can say that Im the mom!!! She LOVES dressing up so halloween is a big friend of hers!
5 comments:
What a cute costume!!! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. And yay for date nights!!! That is a must for sure when you have busy lives and kids!!!
Cute witch - she must get the creative side from her grandpa! You are looking really good Heather - cute pics! How fun to go on date nights every weekend! Good for you.
What a cute post! Heather you are getting s-k-i-n-n-y! Look at your face :)
hugs, shelley
AWESOME Family Fun!! Madi has so many adorable different looks on her face! She is SO Proud of her creative cooking and cupcake decorating abilities!! Watch out Martha Stewart...
Yay! I finally found you! Maddi is so stinkin' cute. You are such a good mom to give her all those activities to do. I'm a kitchen snob - I don't let my kids help. I really gotta work on that :)
Post a Comment