Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, and Kellie Pickler put on a FREE concert on the base here for all the army guys and gals!!! It was awesome...... Here are a few pics!!!
Madi gettin us ready for the concert!!! Oh that is my NEW GUITAR!!!

Now what is a TN concert without havin a pic of Dale!!! So during this song called When I get where I'm goin they did a slide show in the background of people who had passed. THey did like Johnny Cash, Presidents, Elvis, and a bunch of soldiers. And at the end they had this pic. I have never heard a crowd go more wild. And of course I get teary eyed. But I thought I would put the words of the courus in here.
Yeah when I get where I'm going, there'll be only happy tears. I will shed the sins and struggles, I have carried all these years. And I'll leave my heart wide open, I will love and have no fear.Yeah when I get where I'm going, Don't cry for me down here.





3 comments:
You are so LUCKY! I LUV Brad! You really are a concert junkie!
Please don't tell me you got teary eyed over Dale Ernhart. If so, you're really becoming a red neck. Just kidding. Hope you had a great time at the concert.
Love,
dad
No dad I didnt get teary eyed over Dale!! Jason did!! haha just kidding he didnt. It was just really awesome to see all the soldiers up there and then have a pic of Arlington and an Eagle in the background! You know how I am when it comes to that stuff!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment