July 26, 2007

http://www.sugarlandfan.com/scripts/viewemail.php?TR=MjUwNTUwNiwyMjcsODAxMCww

Go to this link. At the bottom is a picture I took of Sugarland when I saw them in concert in Alaska. I sent it in and they published it in their Monthly Newsletter! How cool is that!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristi said...

We are doing great! We are here in TX because Mark is going to Chiropractic school. He will be done Dec 2008 and then we are planning on moving back to AZ. Although we really like it here... we have thought about staying, but we have no family here and with twins on the way, by the time they are one it would be nice to be close to family! It sounds like you are your family are doing well! Oh.. your sister knows my "step mother-in-law" suzie. I don't know if they know eachother from the gym (she teaches cycling classes there) or from Tantrums (where she does hair) But your sis asked Suzie how she knew me! Small world huh? Talk to you soon!