July 15, 2007

Picnic with the dogs!

Come and get your food dogs!! So from left to right here they are. Daisy, Doug, Duke and Dexter!!! Madi was tryin to get in on the action. Dexter loves playin with these pugs. Basically he spends all weekend over at their house. Yes my dog has sleepovers!! He loves it. He loves playin with other dogs!!! We can actually let him outside without having to put him on a lease. I just know he will run straight over to the neighbors deck and wait at their door til they open it!!!










3 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

As long as we don't start seeing you pushing Dexter down the street in a stroller or having a birthday party for him... we're ok!

Heather Brown said...

Yeah you dont have to worry bout those things! I don't even know when his birthday is. haha.

Jessie Lyon said...

I want to have a picnic with Madi and the 4D's! Does she serve any chocolate? I don't like dog food.