July 4, 2007







HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MADI HAVIN FUN ON THE FOURTH! SHE LOVED THE SPARKLERS AND THE POOL. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS THE GREATEST THING WHEN DEXTER CAME RUNNING TOWARDS HER AND JUST DOVE IN THE POOL. SHE LOVED SPLASHING HIM AND WATCHING HIM TRY TO CATCH IT AND "DRINK" IT!! THEY HAVE A BLAST TOGETHER. WE LEFT HER SWIMSUIT AT THE BABYSITTERS SO SHE GOT TO GO "WHITE TRASH" TODAY! SHE MAKES IT LOOK GOOD THOUGH!!!














4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

She's not white trash, she's stylen'. Cute pictures, though. It's amazin' to see her setting off sparklers in the dark, yet it's still light here. Hope you had a happy 4th.

Love,
dad and mom

Mandy Abbott said...

She is such a doll! I love that she just pals around wth Dexter! Little buddies. Livy didn't really like the sparklers, she got mad at them because it burned her... Madison is tough!!!

Aubree said...

Heather- Hey this is Aubree, Mandy's friend. Madison is getting so big, not to mention so cute. Enjoyed looking at your blog. I'm jealous you got to meet Sugarland at Yo Gabba. Now we just need to have Justin get Tim McGraw or George Strait on there!! That would be sweet!

Julie said...

Heather! I saw your comment on Cara's page. I love all your pictures...Madison is adorable! I'm hoping to come down in the next few months to visit Cara in TN. Thats awesome you guys get to be reunited...and it feels so good. :)