



So Jason and I planted some yellow tomatoes, red tomatoes, and peppers. They are growing pretty good! We ate the yellow ones last night and they were delious!!! One of the yellow ones had a big bite taken out of it! Don't know what it was but we were not happy! Anyways here it is!!!!
5 comments:
I'm jealous that you garden! I'm so afraid to even attempt to BUILD a garden, let along start actually growing things. I'm just afraid of failure and the upkeep. Especially in this HOT weather!! What can possibly grow out here in AZ????
Ok...I want to be a green thumb woman SO bad. Unfortunately, I have had some serious bad luck. Everything that has been in my possession has died...I mean full on death right in my own house. Enjoy the tomatos...those look yummy!!
Aubree's not kidding!!
I didn't know you had a garden! How fun, I am totally jealous. Garden tomatoes are my favorite. Remember the garden in Rexburg? AMAZING! Except for the fact we had to weed the dang thing!
Yeah that was awesome! Next summer I will have a garden like that one! We just had to do it in a hurry this year! I want to spell MADISON with carrots! That was great!!! Remember when we set up our own chore list?!? I always would see what day my birthday was on and pick that day of the week for weeding so I would get out of it one day at least!!
Post a Comment