So you are never gonna believe this. I WON tickets off the radio to go to the 2007 CMA award show! It's November 7!! I am so pumped! Jason and I got to go to the CMT Award show in April, I won tickets from Sugarlands fan website! And now even bigger and better, we get to go to this show. Here is a list of the performers....






October 9, 2007
2007 CMA AWARDS
Posted by
Heather Brown
at
10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I would love to get together with you and Gina for lunch. I'm going to California from Saturday November 17th until that following Sunday (the 24th) so I hope you will be in town longer than that. Let me know when you were planning on going and I'll see if I'm in town and can come. Thanks!
So cool! I'll watch for you on TV. Wear something red and sparkly. And make sure your hubby wears a cowboy hat. :)
Are you serious! Wow, you are so lucky. I can't believe you won them on a radio show. I think you are the first person I know that has done that. Congrats!
Jealous - I can't believe you are taking Jason over me! Just kidding - I love Carrie Underwood and Martina - so jealous!
Post a Comment