October 4, 2007

Home for the Holidays!!!!


So its official!! I got my tickets today for Jason and I to go home for Thanksgiving!!! I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! It will be sooooo good to see everyone. Especially my nieces and nephew (well by Thanksgiving it will be nephewS Amelia is due the end of Oct!) Plus my half brother Travis and his wife and kids will be there. This will be the first time since I have been married that our WHOLE family will be together... We have had everyone together before expect for Jason. He seemed to miss out on our family functions due to deployment!!! So this will be the first time and I am so excited! Wait did I mention that I am WAAAY excited? Just checking! Madi is a pain in the butt on the flights so we got red eye flights so she will hopefully sleep most the time. Plus I will have Jason this time to help me instead of mean grumpy men asking me why I can't keep my baby quiet and making me cry! Jason can stick up for me this time!!!



THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MOM AND DAD!!!

We greatly appreciate it! You guys are amazing and I couldn't ask for better parents. You mean the world to me!!

4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

You are so very welcome. I knew there was a reason we took the delay in New York for the travel vouchers. Now you guys can come and be with the family at Thanksgiving and we got to see the lions in front of the public library. It will be great to have everyone here. Look forward to seeing Madison, oh and you and Jason too. Love ya.

Gina Moody said...

YEAH! I'm glad you get to come home. It is hard to be away from family during the holidays. If you have time, we can maybe do lunch! (if you don't have time, that is understandable!!)

Meg said...

Heather that's so fun for you! Tell your family hi for me!

Walker Family said...

You are going to be home!?!?!? We are staying here in AZ for both holidays!!! :) So we should be able to see you! I'm so excited. I love all your new blog stuff. I'm kinda slow when it comes to it. I miss you and can't wait to see you!