November 4, 2007

No Horsin around!

Jason's Aunt and Uncle have a few horses. So we decided to go out and see how Madi would do. The brown one in the background is the mom and her name is Angel. This black one is a year old and (brace yourself) His name is HILLBILLY!! I was laughin so hard. Cuz that is Jason's family. A bunch of hillbilly rednecks, but they are awesome! Madi was clenched onto me with her legs. She did not want anything to do with the horse. But she saw everyone else petting him so she got up the courage. Then we couldn't get her away! Here are a few pics of her adventure!
Aleah and Hillbilly. I can't believe how big she is gettin. She just had her 7th birthday. Crazy cuz I met her when she was 3. It's been fun to watch her grow!
Jason messin around. Hillbilly kept thinkin Jason had food in his hand so he was tryin to munch at him.

Madi finally decided it was ok to pet the horse!

Madi givin Lester some grass to feed Hillbilly.
Madi watchin Lester feed Hillbilly.

Madi and her Uncle Lester. She loves him!! And he just adores her! It is so funny to watch them interact. Its like 2 toddlers!!!


5 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Her tiny hand on the big horse is adorable! She is smart to stay in someones arms for now, she'll be riding soon!

Gina Moody said...

What a brave little girl petting that big ole' horse! I definately want to get together with you and stef when you are here! I still have your email...so we'll figure out the details when it gets a little closer to you coming down! Can't wait to see Madi in person!!!

Mandy Abbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy Abbott said...

Ahh! She's so cute! And seriously Heather... you are straight from Tennessee! You say horsin' and gettin'! HAHA! Love it!

Kristen said...

Heather!!! How crazy to hear from you. Your little girl is a doll. Thanks for making comments so I can see your blog too. (this is Kristen Gummow Bolke)