November 1, 2007

That was then, this is now!

So I thought it would be fun to put pics up here of Madi at Halloween last year. It is crazy to see how much she has grown. Looks like she just might be some kind of animal every year! haha. Anyways here are some pics of last year. This year was so much fun to watch her run around and try to keep up with all the kids. Last year we didn't go trick or treating we just hung out in the neighborhood. She was too little to have candy, and Jason was deployed, so that left me to eat it! So I decided it would be best not to go.



This cracks me up cuz she was sayin here doggy! Tryin to get dexter to come to her, but dex didnt know what to think about this elephant!! And everytime she ran her whole body wiggled. It was the funniest thing to watch!

She is ready to go! It's nice to know that I taught my kid one thing so far and that is manners. She went up to every person and said peeeezzzz(please!) Then when we left she said Thank you! How sweet is that!
Swinging away! She loves this swing more than anything! She could do it all day!

1 comment:

dustin and jessie said...

How sweet, her face hasn't changed much, still cute as ever! We love that girl! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! I want to see the wiggle! Is it like the jiggle bunny?