Here is my first digital scrap page... I couldnt find a deer so I had to use a turkey! Even though he hunts those too.... But I didnt really put much effort into this one!! Hopefully my next one will be better. Does anyone know a good program to use??
January 17, 2008
Another new hobby!!
Posted by
Heather Brown
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I wish I could give you some fun tips but I'm new at this stuff. It looks really good though. My dad and brother are into hunting so I know how you feel...it's kinda nice being married to someone who doesn't hunt. We all have are own hobbies!
How are you? When will you be back to Arizona?
It looks great! I know that they sell digital scrapbooking programs... I'm not sure what they are called though...
Check out my website:
www.preservingmemoriesforever.com
You can create your pages using our online digital program and publish your pages in a hardbound book. It's fun and easy!
Email me if you have questions.
stephaniepmf@yahoo.com
Stephanie
I think your page is great! I use Scrapbook max and I love it. I also use gimp- I am still learning, but that is where I can try to be creative and make stuff!
Post a Comment