So today was my first photo shoot that I got paid for!!! What an exciting day it was for me... The family, Erica, Perrin and MiKayla were fun to work with. We are good friends with them, so when they asked, I jumped right on it!!! We were by "flowing" water and that is all MiKayla wanted to look at. So in this first pic, that is where she is looking.

February 9, 2008
FIRST SESSION
Posted by
Heather Brown
at
11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


+of+EricaandPerrin+107.jpg)

+of+EricaandPerrin+048.jpg)
5 comments:
Good Photos!!! How do you feel about the way they turned out for your first shoot and did they like them? Would be interested in seeing more. Good way to get started. Keep it up and we'll have a family of photographers.
I think they turned out pretty good for it being the first one ever. I would like to play with my camera more and "get to know it" but all in all I am pretty happy with them. I know I still have a long ways to go but I gotta start somewhere.... And they were very happy with them, and they are the type of people that would tell me if they didn't like them!! They were happy cuz they spent like 180 bucks for walmart pics and they hated them.... So they were very pleased!!!
They turned out great - by the way - we do want to stay at your house that weekend - we may stay Friday night in Nashville but may not - we are still deciding. But we are coming - yeah! Also, Kash would love to take your picture - he isn't really a portrait photographer, but he should do a good job - plus if you have a place already picked out, then it will be great! I'll call you tonight now that we have our plans in motion.
Photos look great! Have you taught yourself photography? Or did you take a class?
Good job Heather! Everyone has to start somewhere and it's good to have family and friends that you can practice on. I can tell that you have a "photographer's eye". You'll go far for sure! These look good!
Post a Comment