May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day







Hope everyone has a Happy Mothers Day. I hate holidays without my husband. Not that this is really a holiday but its so hard having him gone on special days. Who is gonna make me breakfast in bed? Who is gonna get madi ready for the day? Who is gonna let me take a nap while Madi runs around crazy? Who is gonna make me lunch and dinner? Who is gonna do the dishes so I don't have to for one day?? haha. Well I guess thats me!! I am so blessed to have the child that I do. She drives me nuts sometimes, but she is such a joy and blessing to me. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for allowing ME the chance to prove that I can be a good mom. I really do have a great kid. She keeps me on my toes. She keeps me smiling. She keeps me laughing. And she keeps me young!! I love spending every moment with her that I can. We take pictures on my phone to send to Jason. Its the easiest way to get them to him! So here are a few of those pics that we have sent him! I miss him so much. He has been gone for almost 2 months now. But that is 2 down and only 13 to go!! We are heading to Utah soon and I can't wait. I have 2 friends here I can count on and the rest have just been too much drama for me to handle. So I am thankful to be going to Utah to get the chance to make new friends and have so much family so close to me!! Not to mention Kate who has been there every step of the way for me since Jason has been gone. Even though she is a million miles away she is someone I can always count on!


I have the best mother in the world too! I seriously am so blessed to have her as my mom. She means the world to me! And I hope she knows that! She has helped me get through so many good and bad times in my life whether she knows it or not! I look up to her and strive to be like her everyday! She is not only my mom but my friend!! So mom HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!



Madi says Happy Mothers Day BAMA!! She loves talking to you. She cant wait to see you!! She loves spending time with you cuz you get right in the action with her! She is def blessed to have you as a grandma!! But what happens when gramma forgets to watch for one min?? haha I couldnt help it mom! It was too funny!!! Its just mascara!!

I love how involved she is in my 2 step daughters lives too. She thinks of them as her own grandkids!! How blessed they are too!!

5 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

So sweet Heather! Yes, our mom is the best! And you are such a good lil momma! You do such a good job with Madison. She is such a cutie pie. I love the potty chart! And I never heard the mascara story. Touchy subject?! Happy Mother's Day! P.S. Thanks for the card!

I love you!

dustin and jessie said...

Thank you HEDA! Grandmas are just too slow for a two 1/2 year old! She just wanted to be pretty like her mama! I'm so glad you are my daughter and so proud of the wonderful mom you are to Madi and Aleah and Alyssa too! HAPPY Mothers Day!

The Sullengers said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day to such a great friend! You need to fill me in on all the details of the move!

gina said...

Hi Heather. Your little girl is adorable and very lucky to have you for a momma! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Happy Mother's Day...late. Hope you had a great day! Your little Madison is getting so big and sooooooo CUTE!!! Sorry your hubby is still deployed. That's not fun at all. I can't believe your moving to Utah...why not Arizona??? We could hang out more. If your gonna go private here's my e-mail
janaehartsfield@gmail.com
Love ya!