May 1, 2008

I am moving!!



I have decided to move to Utah. This will be the first time I have ever lived there. I figured why not add it to my places to live. Even though I have only lived in 4 states I have visited many! Anyways besides the point. I am moving with my friend Kate who's husband is deployed! We are leaving in June and Im super excited....

As far as the project 456 goes, I still take pics everyday but since I was without a computer for so long, Im kinda starting over. I will post pics tomorrow for the project but I know I wont have everydays cuz my pictures are all over the place right now. So I will just start fresh. Nothing wrong with that!

7 comments:

Chantri said...

What a fun adventure! Will you have to find a job? And are you moving everything? How cool to be able to just pick up and move! Good luck, now I can' wait until June to hear all about it! Utah--maybe we could plan to meet up sometime! :)

linz said...

i haven't talked to you in so long. i love looking at your page and all of your pics. that is so exciting you are moving to utah! do you know where in utah? i live in salt lake so we will definately need to catch up.

linz said...

sorry. hi. its lindsay pond.

The Sullengers said...

So news to me! How exciting - what part and when and for how long? I just moved here and now you are leaving me!!!! Just kidding - but you need to see me before you take off! Come visit!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Where in Utah? Is it just for the time Jason is gone? Let us know. I would love to see you. I get to see linz every know and then, so I am excited for you.

dustin and jessie said...

You had better be planning on stopping in Arizona on the way! The Grandparents will be hoping you make a lot of weekend trips to Idaho!

Stefany Pew said...

How exciting! It's always been my "fantasy" (and still is) to pack up and move to another state and start a new life there. Not that I want to run away from anything here in AZ, because I love it here - but it just seems like it would be a fun adventure as a family to move somewhere else out of state. I think it's just because I've been living in AZ my entire life! I've NEVER lived anywhere else. You, on the other hand, are traveling the world! Utah will be a great place to live while Jason is gone. You'll have a lot of support there, I'm sure! Good luck with the move! That's the not-so-fun part. But you've done it so much that I'm sure you are used to it!