April 28, 2008

LONG OVERDUE!!

This thing made a farting noise when you landed on it! Cept Madi was too light to set it off but the other kids sure did! My kid is just polite i guess!!! haha
My kid has a future!!
Mom, Alyssa, Me, Madi, Aleah and Dad


I wouldnt really dare!
Dad will just jump it!


K so here are a few pics from when my parents were here. But just a warning, there will be MANY more pics to come. I just feel like crap right now so I wanna go to bed but I know people have been waiting for pics!! So here are a few and I will post more later!

4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Glad you finally got your computer up and running. It was really great to see you and Madi too. We had a wonderful time, but to short. LOL

Aubree said...

You know you have the best parents in the world? Those two are keepers. I bet it was good to see them. I love that pic of them with Madi. So cute!

The Sullengers said...

Good thing your dad didn't fall in - glad you could have them come visit!

Mandy Abbott said...

So much fun! I love your hair. And I'm jealous you got to see mom and dad!! I can't wait till they visit here. And... when are you visiting?!