April 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW BUT MY BOSS TOLD ME MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!! HE HAD TO WIPE IT CLEAN AND REBOOT EVERYTHING AND BASICALLY PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY I BOUGHT IT WHEN I GOT IT... BUT HE SAID IT SHOULD WORK JUST FINE NOW!!! I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND TRY IT OUT AND PUT ALL MY PHOTOS UP!! THEN I CAN BUY A PHOTO PROGRAM AND GET GOING ON MORE PHOTOGRAPHY STUFF. IT KINDA GOT PUT ON HOLD DUE TO NOT HAVING A COMPUTER!!! LIFE HAS SUCKED WITHOUT IT!!! SO I WILL POST PICS TONIGHT!!

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Hey,
Yeah for the computer - it sucks how dependent we are all on them. I think any headbands are cute? What would it cost - I just love them. Let me know and I might have you make some for me if you don't mind or telling me how to make them! Did you have fun with your family?

dustin and jessie said...

Oh, oops, you must have left the computer at work . . . dang!