April 8, 2008

A couple pics

Madi getting off the slide... yes my kid is wearing a wife beater!!!! love it!!!!
SHe wanted to do it all by herself!! And she actually did it.
Madison, McKaillyn and Mihkayla
Madi and McKailyn, they are the best of friends!!
Erica (the mom of Mihkalya), Stephanie (the mom of McKailyn) and me.

Madi and I are staying busy while Jason is gone. We get up at 5, I drop her off at the babysitter and I go to work. Get home from work. Eat dinner. Go for a walk. Watch some tv. Then off to bath and bed! But we find time on the weekends to go to the park or something fun! Here are a couple pics from the park this weekend. I will write more later cuz Im using my friends computer right now. My computer is STILL being fixed!!!!

2 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Yahoo! Pictures of Madi! Her hair is getting so long! Can't wait to see her (and you) in a couple of weeks!

Meg said...

Include me on your "private club" :-) I'm pretty sure you have my email address.. Love the pictures of Madi.. she is getting so big in every picture you take.