I saw this on my sisters blog and thought it was cute, so now here it is on my bog!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you
6 comments:
How about when you would leave the room in the middle of a wrestling match to drink milk so you would be stronger... or when we were at Tera's house and you were doing the "froggie" and you... or how about when we would wake up in the morning and turn on the radio to see if school was canceled and if it was, our snow clothes were on and we were out the door to go sledding before we even brushed our teeth in the morning! Remember all the "shows" we would put on for our neighbors? Selling anything we could to make a buck? Launching water balloons at the kids playing baseball. Or how about "no bears are out tonight" at grandma's. Did you pee your pants because you were scared too, or was that just me?! Good times! I look forward to many more! Love ya!!
It definatly has to be the road trip to Utah! Man, we had a good time taking pictures at random areas: "Virgin River", "Benjamin" "The Gap" We sang to Shania Twain, the camera episode. We got matching sweaters and took pics by the fountains. Funny! I also love the memory of EFY in Flagstaff. Miss you
You want me to leave just one memory. How do you do that for a lifetime of them? But I guess my best one was when just you and I went together to Disneyland for the first time. I am so proud of you and the women and mother you have become. It's OK to have pride for someone else, just not yourself. Love you lots and always will.
I agree with your dad, too many to tell, unless you want me to remind you of why your name is "Heather Don't" . . . :)
How about the time when we were at a volleyball tournament in Texas and we were both mad at our team mates and went out to pout by the pool. Then Tammy came out in her one piece pajama thing and yelled at us for breaking curfew. We liked to live on the edge didn't we...
AHAHAHAH! Oh man, I have to think of just ONE?! How about several. THE ROAD for one....hahahahaha! First year of EFY together, all the trips to mysterious singles wards, Dairy Queen, oooh and the boy drama! :) HAHAHA how about Nick and Joel...we were seriously retarded. HAHAHAHA! I love ya tons girly!
Post a Comment