June 4, 2008

Moving

I will be off posting for awhile. I am moving on Friday and my stuff is all packed up ready to go! So no computer for awhile....

Talk to everyone when I get to Utah!!!

5 comments:

Chantri said...

Yeah for the move! Are you so excited. Make sure to post as soon as you get up and running again...I'll be waiting!!!
Good luck with everything and be safe. Talk to you soon!

dustin and jessie said...

Se you soon!! Ya Hoo! Drive Careful!

Walker Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be close by again...well CLOSER to us again! :) Hopefully we'll see you up in Utah or you'll be down in AZ. I love ya...good luck with the move..XOXOX!!!

Aaron and Kalle said...

You never emailed me your phone number. I will email mine to you so you can call when you are here. I live about an hour away from SLC. Lindsay and I get together once in a while. We should when you get here.

The Sullengers said...

So sad you are moving - and I didn't even get to say goodbye! But excited for you to live in Utah!