July 21, 2008

A Great Birthday




Hud (my brother Justin) and I
Kate and I



My 26th birthday was yesterday!!! Thank you to ALL of you who called or emailed! It means a lot for you to remember my birthday! I know everyone is busy in life and it is not a big deal to me if you forget but I want to make it a big deal if you remembered!!!!! SO THANK YOU!!!

I started the day off by going to IHOP! I haven't had it in forever! Then Kate and I ventured out and went shopping! I got a ton of cute shirts I am way excited about!! Then we went out to my Aunt Lynn's house for cake and ice cream, since it was my birthday I could have whatever I wanted for lunch and that is what I had!! Then we came home got ready played guitar hero for awhile and then went out to PF Changs for dinner!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!! And the best part was my brother Justin was in town and he got the chance to sneak away from his business meetings to come eat with us!! That sure was a TREAT in itself... Its so awesome to be so close to family all around, it has been a long time since I have had that!!! Since 2003 as a matter of fact!!! But before I go on I have to tell you something so funny. We told Ethan who is Kate's 5 year old son that Justin helped with Yo Gabba Gabba. And you should have seen the look on his face. I wish I woulda had my camera out for it. He met his first famous person he was so excited. Justin even gave him a YGG business card and he was pumped!! Then we were saying our goodbyes and Ethan says have fun with that yo gabba gabba stuff! hahah.... Kids are so cute! So after dinner we went to Temple Square and walked around. I couldn't even tell you the last time I was at Temple Square but it was awesome. And now that I have a good camera and know a FEW things about taking pictures I got to play with it!!! It was so much fun! Then we ended the day with Cold Stone!!! It was a packed day but a great one!! And of course the only thing missing was my HUSBAND!!!!

5 comments:

Chantri said...

Happy Birthday, (yesterday)! It sounds like you had a great day and that is good because you deserve it! Beautiful photographs.

dustin and jessie said...

What a great Birthday! I''m glad you had a great day! Baby Girl of mine!!!

Stefany Pew said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Heather! It looks like you had a fun day. I'm so glad you have good friends and family to take care of you on your special days while Jason is away. I love that first picture of Madi kissing you! So cute!

Walker Family said...

Hey darlin!! Glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Yes yes you can kick my butt for not calling on the real day...life is just so NUTS right now with baby and my ridiculous amount of dr./hospital appts...I'll have to tell you about all those. Sounds like it was a perfect-o day!! LOVE YOU TONS!!

Mandy Abbott said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! I'm jealous you had dinner with Justin! I love that picture of Madison kissing you! Your hair looks good you lil blondie! Love ya!