December 4, 2008

Trip to Rexburg

I went to Rexburg after Thanksgiving to visit some friends. Just some random pics... My friend Shelley does hair so she always does Madi's hair so cute. This is taken right before church on Sunday. She was so happy!

I took some pictures of the Temple last time I was up but it was dark outside. When I saw the sunset I dropped everything I was doing (not that it was much!!) and headed up there. Yes the sunset is real (even though I mighta popped the color a LITTLE bit for the drama effect!!)
Shelley, Madi and I. Poor Madi got her mamma's double chin!! haha
Shelley and her husband Lane.

AND SOON ENOUGH (NEXT WEEK!!!!) I WILL BE ABLE TO FINALLY POST PICTURES OF MY FAMILY!!! JASON WILL BE HOME! IM SO FREAKING EXCITED. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE MARCH 17TH SO YOU DO THE COUNT!!!!! STAY TUNED SINCE IM SURE THE NEXT POST WILL BE OF JASON'S HOMECOMING!!!!

2 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Oh wow!!! I'm so happy and excited for you to see Jason! How long is he home for? Does he get to stay for Christmas? That's going to be a sweet reunions!

dustin and jessie said...

Sure can't tell you are excited! Cute pictures, the double chin, ya, it is your mom's. You all look so cute and happy! Can't wait to see you all together!