Madi's 3rd Birthday was yesterday, but yesterday was a crazy day. I dropped Jason off at the airport at 5am then we went to my uncles and slept for a bit and then drove to Arizona. We celebrated her birthday the day after Christmas. Next year will be the year we start celebrating it in the summer. Its too crazy around Christmas. I can't believe my baby is 3. She has such a cute personality and its so awesome! Its fun to watch her discover new things everyday! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! Here are some of my favorite pics!
December 29, 2008
Happy Late Birthday Madi
Posted by
Heather Brown
at
6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Happy Birthday Madi!!! Time sure does fly! I'm sad to hear that Jason went back. I thought he was going to stay for a while. I didn't realize how short of a time he was going to be home. Good to have you back in AZ!!! The weather is great! Chilly for AZ but better than ice cold Utah!
Ah happy birthday sweet girl! We love you!!
She is so much fun, and full of sweetness & personality!! We are so glad to have you both around again. Happy, Happy Birthday Madi dear!
What a Happy girl!! Miss Model for sure!! So are you back in AZ now?!?! We need to hang out...HELLLLLLOOOOOO what are we thinking! Hope she had a great bday! :)
Happy Birthday to little Madi! I can't believe how fast she's turning into such a smart and headstrong little lady. We love them that way! We love you all, and we're sad you left Utah. We're also jealous, because it's freezing. :)
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment