So I never understood why people always put like 50 pictures to one post. And guess what I never will. But here I am about to do it. Jason was here for 18 days and I didn't post ONCE while he was here. That would be because we were here and there and EVERYWHERE!! So the pictures you are about to see are not about to be put in order cuz if I rearrange them they wont be able to be made big. Im chosing my battles and I chose easy!! I chose to just let them be however they come out and then YOU can make them bigger!! so there ya have it. Enjoy and I will recap a lil on each picture. Go get a drink and a potty break really quick, you might need it!!!
K so I was gonna be easy about it, but I decided its not fun the way it is. I can't have them all unorganized..... So gimme a minute to do this! Or 6!!
This is the first part of our trip. We went up to Idaho to visit friends and family. Here we are at our friends house playing card games.
K so I was gonna be easy about it, but I decided its not fun the way it is. I can't have them all unorganized..... So gimme a minute to do this! Or 6!!
This is the first part of our trip. We went up to Idaho to visit friends and family. Here we are at our friends house playing card games.

There is a place by Rexburg called Big Juds. They have 1lb burgers. Jason and I ordered one to Split but he ended up eating 3/4 of it and I could only do 1/4 of it...
Madi being like her daddy!!!


Madi playin guitar at Great Grammy Lyons house

Jason and I stopped in Vegas for a few days after Idaho on our way to Arizona. My dad was so awesome to meet us at Hoover Dam and get Madi so we could have some time alone.... Thank you Dad soooo much!! That was way awesome of you!

This is when we got to Gramma and Papa Lyons house. Isnt that the cutest towel ever!!

These next few pics are at the Phoenix Zoo Lights

My sister in law Amelia and I
Jason Madi Uncle Hud and Hudson

For Christmas Jason and I got tickets for my parents to the Forgotten Carols. Madi was a hellian but afterwards she says mom I had fun... Glad she did!! haha.

We went to the park to play Bocci Ball. If that is how you spell it! Its way fun!
Uncle Hud trying to take Madi's ball...
Hudson and Madi. Hudson was gettin to crazy but Madi loved it!!! At least she was buckled! haha
My Favorite place to eat RUBIOS!!!
Decorating cookies with Gramma.
Christmas Eve!!


Christmas Morning!


Uncle Hud, Sloan, Hudson and Amelia on Christmas Morning.
Madi and daddy the morning after Christmas!
The day after Christmas we celebrated Madi's birthday since daddy was leaving on her bday.


Im sure I have missed a lot of pictures so Im certain more will come!! But if you are still with me thanks!! I love looking at these pictures. I love to make memories and cannot wait for many more!!!


2 comments:
I am sitting here BAWLING! I wish we could have been there this holiday. We love you guys so much, and it looks like you had tons of great times. How cute is your mom in her apron and hat?!? I'm sorry Jason had to leave, and we'll be praying until he comes back home. Kiss your girl for us... we miss you guys already!
Wow, It has taken a long time to comment! We had a great time at Christmas with everyone! So Glad Jason was able to be with us all too! I hope it gave you some good memories!
Post a Comment