June 3, 2009

WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!

This is gonna be the motherload of all posts!! Grad a drink and maybe even a snack. Lots of pics to see!!!!

Well Jasons Granny passed away the day after mothers day. She was such a sweet little lady... Jason got to wear his Class A's which I might say he looks very handsome in and he was a pall bearer. Madi has gotten so big I can't believe it..... The funeral was in East Tennessee or Knoxville... haha



You know who else has gotten big?? Aleah and Alyssa.... They are awesome.....
Nana and Madi
After the funeral we drove another 9 hours to Virginia and spent a few days with my sister Mandy. The 3 girls had so much fun together. It was an awesome trip and we had so much fun. Mandy cooked some amazing meals and has the cutest house. She needs to come decorate my house!!

Here is Hailey Madi and Livy on the Metro... When we were driving to VA Livy asked Madi are you on the metro or in a car. Thought that was pretty cute!
Jason Madi and I at Arlington. I have the deepest respect for this place. Being an Army Wife I cannot imagine going through what a lot of families have. I didn't realize how big this place was and how many headstones were there but there are no words to describe how I felt here. It was cool cuz when we walked up to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers they were doing the Changing of the Guards. It was cool to see that happen....

My kid is a goofball
She didnt know what to think about the Metro
Eating Ice Cream. It was very hot that day, even Jason joined in....







Mandy watched Madi one day while Jason and I went to "the mall" this was us pretty much the whole time. We even managed to get lost. We finally looked around and said hey there is no one else around us... We prolly walked 10 miles that day! It was way fun though!
Livy and Madi on the tramp
Madis first time playing with playdoh. Bad mom award for that Madi would have played for hours if i let her. She LOVED it. and yes since we have been home guess who has invested in playdoh!!!


These next pics are at the zoo


At our house we have woods in our backyard where we see deer every night. At least 10 min.... Dexter doesnt know what to think about them he is usually barking at them. But I walked out the other night and they were having a stare down. Finally dexter took off after the deer thank goodness he was tied up!!!

Hot Spring Day


Madison caught her first fish. Her daddy took her out fishing and she wants to go ALL the time now....

The end. I will be better about posting I swear!! Look out for camping pics to come soon!!!

5 comments:

Walker Family said...

Looks like you've had a fun Sprint/Summer so far! Miss you and hope to see you again soon!

dustin and jessie said...

AWESOME, about time . . . we've been missing our grandkids SO much! Thanks for sharing!

TravAndToni said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your honey home! We miss you all, and we love you all!

The Sullengers said...

I love all the pics! So jealous you went to VA - it is SO pretty there! Maddi is all grown up and it is good to see you and Jason together, cute cute couple!

Stefany said...

What a fun post! You've been busy. Viginia is beautiful. Madi is getting so big!