So I havent taken pics of Madi in awhile. So I took her out today at one of my favorite spots. I just love this wall. Its actually a building but its so much fun. Madi loves the camera. Maybe she will make me some money with it someday! haha. I say hey lets go take pics for daddy! And this is what she pulls out..... These are her 3 years pics only 2 months late!!!
I swear to you I DID NOT tell you to grab the jacket like that but it looks so dang cute!!!

I asked her to sit on the window and that is how SHE did it.... I just plopped her up there!

This is my fav. Totally shows her personality... NEED I SAY MORE?!?
This post is for you Grama Lyon!
4 comments:
Oh, I love that kid!! So cute, she has personality galore!
Give your lil model a HUGE smoochie, and tell her how much we miss you guys!
Heather, she is so pretty! So, Alaska in October? How exciting to have Jason back.
Hi Heather! She looks just like you. Adorable!!!
Post a Comment