March 7, 2009

Moving AGAIN and a New Job

Well, its official! We are moving once again! Jason has been restationed to Fort Richardson, Alaska... Yes we are going back. This time my license plate is gonna say AK2TN2AK.. Crazy stuff. But at least this time we will be in Anchorage where everything is A LOT closer! And our house will be open to ANYONE who wants to come visit! There is a lot of stuff up there that we didn't get to do last time since we were so far away so it will be an awesome experience. Our report date is October 10th.... But we will be heading through AZ UT and ID the end of Sept... Then as soon as we are done with Alaska for 3 years Jason will be out of the Army....

I just got back to TN and am loving it. I forget how much I LOVE the south! TN is so pretty and so laid back! Jason comes home in about 70 days! I am so excited to see him! I am sure glad we did the long stretch at the beginning this time instead of the end. Sure made it go by faster. I have been busy with Madi. As you all know toddlers are SOO busy. I am so very thankful for an amazing babysitter that can take Madi for a few hours a day so I can have ME time! I actually just got into a business and this is where you all come in!! I am working on getting promoted right now and need a few more customers! Its a company called ACN and its been around for 17 years. We provide telecom, Home Security and TV. If you are interested in saving money and helping me out, let me know! We go through Dish Network, Direct TV and a special this month is 100 channels for 9.99 a month plus taxes. Just one of the benefits! I also can get you a discount on your cell phone if you sign a new contract, most our phones are anywhere from free-49.99... Home security is done through ADT and its FREE to get installed right now. That is an instant savings of $850!!! And these days you dont have to have a landline, you can use your cell phone!! Amazing!! I am really excited about this and feel its gonna put us in a good position for Jason to be able to get out of the army so we can live a normal life! The main reason I got involved is the new IRIS 3000 Video phones. Jason can take one with him when he deploys again (cuz we all know it will happen again) and I will have one at home and you just plug it into your high speed internet and can see the person you are talking to.... Anyone that has a video phone can use it to see whoever they are talking to. The company is actually getting ready to air on a NBC prime time reality show! If you want to see what im working with and what Im doing check out my website. http://www.hjbrown.acnrep.com/.. You can click on the products and see what we have to offer! You can also email me at hjbrown@acnrep.com....

Sorry I rambled but I am really excited about this! And if you have any friends that would be willing to do it too let me know! I normally dont do posts without photos but this time will have to be an exception!!! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Maybe you'll run in to my sister now and again!!! She's just outside of Anchorage now...I will miss you...but know I'll see you as often as possible. LOVE YOU GIRL!