Yesterday was the year mark for Jason being gone. I cannot believe that a year has FLOWN by. This deployment has seriously gone by so much faster then the last one. I guess since I have been working and moving so much its kept me occupied. He has under 2 months left and Im SO excited. He was supposed to come home in June but now its May so I am way happy about that.
I still cannot believe we get to move to Alaska again! It BLOWS my mind. But the nice thing is I still have so many friends up there that I really thought I was never gonna get to see again even though I have kept in touch with all of them! So its way awesome. We will be 7 hours from where we were before but that is better than 30 hours! It will be such a fun adventure. And even better, Jason will get to be home for 2 years!!!! That will be the LONGEST we have lived together!
I am so looking forward to this summer! We have so many fun things planned. Anyone that wants to come out and visit let us know! We would be MORE than happy to have visitors come to Nashville. Just a small update! Gotta get back to work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment