October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Everyone WATCH OUT!!! 2 Posts in ONE month!! WHOOT WHOOT!

K for real Madison was sooo funny with this dang pumpkin. She wouldnt touch it til I put my hand in there. So I dug in so she thought it would be ok. She pulls her hand out and was discusted. What kid doesnt like to get dirty?? UM MINE... Which is weird.. So I gave her the scooper and everytime she pulled her hand out she wanted me to wash it.


See the lil scared look on her face... I was seriously laughing!!


And this would be her fighting to get the stuff off the side without getting dirty... She failed... but I LOVE her face in this photo!!


Now she loved this part. We cheated this year and used a layout. We told her to poke all the dots and by golly she did. She is such a perfectionist like her father..... (notice the flowers Jason brought home for me the other day!! so pretty)


Our lil Halloween counter... Madi thinks its so funny that the pumpkin has "hands." She makes that face now all the time. I will have to get it on camera!
I love Holidays. I love decorating but what I LOVE this year is that we have a home that is OURS that we can decorate however we want!!!


I love this candle holder I found and it was already on sale and it was the last one! Good 5 dollar investment for many Halloweens to come!!!

3 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Fun Halloween Decor! OK Madi, here is a song to go with your cute Pumpkin carving adventure!!

I'm a little pumpkin
Orange and Round
Here is my stem,
There is the ground.

When I get all cut up,
Don't you shout!
Just open me up
And scoop me out!

Have a Happy Halloween!

The Sullengers said...

What a cute husband to bring home flowers - Madi is getting so big! I love the start of the Fall/Winter Holidays!

Jeramy and Shelley said...

Those first couple of pics did not even look like Madi--I love carving pumpkins--maybe will get to do it this year?!