December 15, 2009

Christmas from Grandma and Papa Lyon

We got our box from Grandma and Papa Lyon. Madi was so excited to open it she didnt want to wait for daddy to get home from work.. But she waited so patiently! Here is what we got!

Madi got these books. They are so cute. This girl absolutely LOVES to read!! I love her love for books. We go to the library and she could stay there all day looking at all the books there!
She loves this ornament.. I love watching her face when she opens presents... Her reaction is priceless!

This ornament is so freakin cool!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!


They got us a nativity set... I am so excited about his because we don't have one yet.. I have been meaning to get one but this is the first year we have decorated completely for Christmas.. But we all think this angel looks like Madi!! I love it!

Here she is in action!!!





Thank you Mom and Dad/Grama and Papa Duck! We love it! Its absolutely PERFECT!!!!

2 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Cutest pictures. Love to bring so much joy to Madi and your family. Thank you for your family and being who you are... and yes, this is your Dad writing this.

The Sullengers said...

I love that she showed it to the camera with a big cheesy grin - I'll bet she is at such an exciting age for Christmas - fun toys!