December 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!

Oh My.... I CANNOT believe my baby is 4!!!! I don't know where the time has gone... If I have learned one thing in the last 4 years it is definatly to SLOW DOWN! I love playing with Madison. I love that I was blessed to watch over and protect her! She is my Angel. She is my rock. If I am having a bad day this girl is right there sitting in my lap rubbing my back saying its ok mama. I have got through so many hard times just by simply looking at her and realizing what a HUGE blessing I have in my life. She will make friends with anyone. We are at the checkout line and she is stricking up conversation with the people behind us. When we go to the gym that has a playground by it she is running to the first kids she sees and asks them if they want to play. I LOVE how outgoing and friendly she is. I had an cute lil old lady come up to me in the store a few weeks ago and said your lil girl just waved and smiled at me and it just made my day. She is the sunshine in my life and i am SO grateful that I have been trusted with her! I love you Madi!
I love the look on her face here. Cracks me up!!
This is on my top 5 of my favorite pictures of her!! So much personality!

Fun times at the Zoo!






She misses her dexter dog so much. She even got a stuffed animal that looks like him for her birthday! She LOVES it!!!

This was the sunday before Christmas. I love her confidence! She knows she is cute. SHe looks in the mirror and says why am i so freakin cute! Oh I love her!!!





HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY LIL LADY!!!!


4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

I don't know, why is she so freakin' cute... must take after her grandpa... ha, ha, ha,... maybe it's her mother and grandma... hope she had a happy birthday... miss her so much, oh, you and Jason too... love, guess who ;)

The Sullengers said...

I love that dress on her - happy birthday - so fun!

Stefany Pew said...

Yay!!!! Happy birthday Madison! She is such a unique little girl. Such a ball of energy and so talented! You are very blessed to have her in your life. It's amazing how these little angels can make everything better.

Chablis said...

She is so freakin' cute! You should bring her over to play next week...