There is a waterpark out in Anthem that we have gone to a few times too. Madi was very afraid of going under the big bucket the first time, but after all her swim lessons she is becoming more brave of water hitting her face. I got her to go under it 4 times the last time we went! We will have to go again for sure!
We also got to find out we are having a BOY! Oh man I so wish Jason could have been there with me. Just hearing his reaction over the phone was priceless. I just wish I coulda seen his face and shared it with him. Madi and my mom were there and it was fun to have them with me. Jason is excited he finally gets his boy! Me on the other hand, I'm nervous. I know girls. I don't know boys. Im hoping it just comes naturally like it did with Madi. So wanna know his name? Here ya go!!
I have been having fun shopping for Mason. But I am still finding myself going back to the girl section. My mom and I are making the cutest blanket for him! Its all about trucks, robots, cars and bugs!! Can't wait to post pics. I have bought outfits for him too. Its actually kinda fun shopping for something different. Jason and I got rid of EVERYTHING from when Madi was a baby. I kept somethings that I loved of hers like favorite outfits and stuff. We really werent planning on having any more kids. So I am starting over again! But thats ok I know he will be worth it.
5 comments:
I love the name Mason! Cute!!! And I agree....shopping for boys isn't quite as fun as shopping for girls. But I hope that I have a boy some day too. David wants his boy! We do still need to get together soon! If your Mom or anyone else throws you a shower, please make sure I get an invite!!! Hopefully we can get together before that, but you never know with our crazy lives!!
Oooooh I love the name Mason. It's one of my favorites. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Madi will make such a great big sister. It's awesome that Jason will get to come home for a bit to see you all. I am grateful for his service to this country.
Mason and Madi I love it!!! :) Heather you are one strong women whom I respect so much, please thank Jason for me and thank you for being so strong while he is gone. Little Mason hold on so your daddy can be there for your birthday :) and Madi congrats on the swimming sounds like fun!!!
Again - so excited you are having a boy! I think they are so great, but what do I know about girls! I need to make you something now that I love to sew! I need your parent's address though. I think shopping for boy's is tons of fun! You are going to be natural at it and I can imagine how excited Jason was after having lots of girls! And I love the name Mason.
HOOOORAAAY!!! :) You have lots good going for you Heather!! Just stay strong! :)
Post a Comment