October 13, 2007

Daddy's Graduation

Jason graduated from WLC (Warrior Leader Course) yesterday. It was good to see him again! I still get amazed looking at how perfect everything is with the Army (well when they do their formations and stuff!) Everyone stands the same, and when it came time to clapping they all clapped together a certain amount of times and it all stopped at once too. It was so funny! Anyways Jason is in the 3rd row from the left 2nd guy back! CONGRATS!!!
Madi tryin on my glasses!

His class during the National Anthem!




Daddy and his 3 girls.


Jason and his proud mother!


Thanks to Yo Gabba Gabba, Madi learned a new silly face!!!

4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Good Job Jason! The girls are all darling! We love you and are excited to see you soon!

Aubree said...

Congrats!! I think the only thing that I have ever graduated from was Joy School...did you guys have that in Idaho? Anyways, cute pics. Nothing better than a man in uniform right?!

Mandy Abbott said...

Awesome job Jason! Love you guys!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Hi Heather, So randomly I found your blog through Megan Porter(Mendenhall). I can't believe how your daughter looks just like you. So you live in Tenessee. My husband would absolutely love to move there. Fortunately I have trapped him in Utah for the time being. We are expecting our first little girl any time now. I am due Nov 9. Have a wonderful day. Kalle Z.