November 15, 2007

WHAT THE?!?

Don't mind my white trash kid. How sad.... My babysitter was like if I tell you something promise not to get mad. I was like yeah right tell me. Well apparently while she was cooking dinner she asked her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy to watch Madi. Well she was like Alyssa wants to be a hair dresser when she grows up so she played barbar with Madi's hair. Yeah she cut her bangs. OH MY GOSH!!! I was sooooo upset. So much for having family pics next week before we go to Arizona! Holy cow. I was so mad I was crying. I wouldnt take her grocery shopping with me last night, cuz I was embarassed for everyone to see what a trashy kid I have. SOOOO SAD! And now people are like we want to see pics. I am like NO NO NO!! But of course how could you not blog this?!?




8 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Heather, It's not that bad, . . . grandma still thinks she is adorable!

Heather Brown said...

MOTHER!!! Do you see how crooked it is? HOLY COW!!! There is no way to fix them cuz they will be WAAAY to sshort! But thanks for sayin she is still adorable!

dustin and jessie said...

That's nothing! You should have seen you kids when you cut your hair. Justin's was cut right to the scalp in the front. You and Mandy did a pretty good job on yours too. I wonder what it will look like when Madison cuts it herself. It will still be cute. And she's not white-trash nor does she look like one, so be nice.
dad

Gina Moody said...

At least she didn't cut her own hair! I don't know if that makes it better or worse... If it is just the bangs, they will grow back in no time! She is still the cutest! Don't sweat it!! (ps, we can't wait to see you guys!)

Anonymous said...

That is one way to get a side sweep bang. I would be mad at my babysitter too. You better not have paid her for that day. Hopefully her hair will grow back quickly. Just go buy her a cute hat! love you!

Meg said...

I'm so jealous you went to the CMA awards... it looks like you had lots of fun... Maddy is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, Madi doesnt look that bad. All kids do crazy things to their hair...mine included...just get some cute ittle clips and work with it. I can see you now crying but she doesnt look like white trash...silly girl!!

Melissa said...

Okay... when I was a little kid I cut the neighbor boy's hair :( He had a curl in the middle of his forehead that his mom slicked there... think superman... at the ripe old age of 5 it bugged the crap outta me. So, I snipped it off... yeah. Got in a lot of trouble for that one...
The good thing? Hair grows... sorry it happened though :S