December 4, 2007

A New Hobby!!

So I have finally figured out how to make my own blog pages. It is quite fun once you learn. But that first time you make one is a pain in the butt. I am up for making anyone a page if you tell me what you want as far as colors and designs. Or if you find paper you like off of a scrapbook site or something, I can make it for you! Or if anyone needs any help on learning how to make them I can definatly help!!

8 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

You are so great. Thanks for all your help! Love you.

Melissa said...

Hey! :) I actually got that recipe for the salsa from my mom, who got it from your mom :D I ate enough to make myself sick. Nice, eh? I love the look of your blog! Isn't it fun to play with the look? I love to change mine around. I'll be changing it again at the end of the week. Do you use digital scrapbooking stuff??

The Sullengers said...

I would love for you to help me - so lets start...oh wait...how do we start?

Aaron and Kalle said...

Hi Heather, Yeah I know what happened to Lindsay and Andrea. Linz is a nurse in SLC. I talked to her on Sunday. Next week I am getting together with her. She is single and enjoying life. Andrea is living in Rexburg with her 2 kids. She had to get married, and then stepped out on her husband. What is your email address? Mine is waterski_me@yahoo.com
Kalle

dustin and jessie said...

Heather, wish we were smart like you maybe we would start a blog, but you know us, our blog is done by You, Mandy and Amelia! Can't believe how grown up Madi has gotten. Christmas will be so fun for her!

The Veater Family said...

I am going to be trying this blogging thing out so I might need some help! Yours is so nice. And Madi is just as cute as can be!

Meg said...

Love the page... it looks so dang cute!! I may have to take you up on showing me how to do it because I love it!

Anonymous said...

Madi is such a cute little girl!! Merry Christmas!