December 10, 2007

So my brother produced a new kids TV show called Yo Gabba Gabba. As a star guest they were able to get a group called Sugarland. Well for ANY of you who don't know(shame on you) I am a huge fan of Sugarland. I saw them in concert up in Alaska. They were amazing entertainers. I liked them before I saw them in concert, but after I saw them, I LOVED them, well their music. You get the jist. So then in April I won tickets off their fan website to go to the CMT Music Awards. Well then I got to go to Cali (happened to be there the same time they filmed!! haha) I got to meet Sugarland on the set of Yo Gabba Gabba. It was so much fun to watch them film this 2 min take that took like 5 hours to film! It was AWESOME!!! Then in July I won tickets off the radio to go to the 2007 CMA Music Festival. For those of you that don't know what that is, its 4 straight days of country music from 8am-midnight. So the night I won tickets HAPPENED to be the night that Sugarland was there... Well then I WON TICKETS AGAIN off the radio to go to the CMA Awards in Oct (see previous post for pics) and of course Sugarland won Duo of the Year, which was awesome because Brooks and Dunn have won the award the last 15 years (except in 2000 when Montgomery Gentry won.) So it was a BIG DEAL!!! SO NOW!!!!! My brother, the amazing brother that he is, has done it once again! I get to go see SUGARLAND headline their own tour for the first time in their career on their last tour date in Huntsville, AL this Sat night!!!!! He hooked me up with tickets and meet and greet passes! Man I am so excited. My parents say don't you know their are laws against stalking people like this! But I just call it luck! Seems the only time luck comes my way is when Sugarland is involved, so why not take advantage!!! So a HUGE THANK YOU TO MY BROTHER JUSTIN!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm sure you will have a fantastic time! Take lots of pictures :D

Stefany Pew said...

Your brother produced the show Yo Gabba Gabba?? Holy Crap!!!! Kylee watches that show. That's awesome!

Stefany Pew said...

I still can't believe that. I'm going to watch it with her next time. I usually don't like to watch her shows because, well......they're kids shows, but I'm so totally going to watch it now. That's so cool! You're famous!!! Well, kind of! Ha ha!

dustin and jessie said...

That is stalking not stocking. Stockings are something you wear on your feet. It's so awesome you get to go. Be sure to tell them you were there when they were filming their dance on Yo Gabba and that a photo you took was on their website. We love you and are so excited you get to go.

Gina Moody said...

I loved their "dancey dance" from Yo Gabba Gabba. Its kind of pathetic, but I always end up with the songs stuck in my head! Your brother is awesome!! You enjoy Sugarland....again!