January 21, 2008

Doing what I truly love

Here are some pics I took of Madi today. It was so fun to have the day off and get to spend it with her. Hopefully within the next year I will be able to be a SAHM and start doing photography!!

5 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Cute pictures. We especially like the 2nd one. It makes her hair look red. Could you email us some of those in a larger file so we can print them out. We love seeing photos of our grandaughter :)

Mandy Abbott said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! Good job on the pics Heather! Fly her over here to see me!

MrsGentry said...

You are amazing at taking those pictures just so you know! Maybe you could take some family one's of us before we leave, of course we'll pay to get them developed and everything? I would really appreciate it. :o)

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. I tried to call and can't get through. Call me sometime!

Chantri said...

Those pictures are amazing, you are so talented. Seriously you are going to so great at photography. I wouldn't mind at all if you used the LO. Thanks for the compliment. I miss him so much already, I haven't been able to get him off of my mind all day.
I hope you are having a good day!