February 3, 2008

Jason and his girls....


We got to spend some time with Jason's other 2 daughters this weekend. We went fishing on Saturday and then went and took pics.... We love having them around because it keeps Madi entertained!! And we love them!!! Here are just a few of my favorite pics!!



Alyssa
Aleah






Jason and his 3 girls!!
My Favorite Shot


She loves her daddy!

9 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

SOOOO CUUUTE!!!!! Love seeing the photos of Jason and his Girls! Where is Heather, oh yeah someone has to take the photographs!! Love you All, mom and dad

The Sullengers said...

I bet he loves it when all girls are together! Have you guys heard definite when he is leaving? I wish we could just figure out a good time...one day I guess - I still need your new phone number!

Anonymous said...

All the girls are so cute. You take really good pictures! I love your blog...it's very festive! The pic of his hat with BROWN on it is way cool. You come up with great ideas. Where are you guys living?

Anonymous said...

I love the all black & white one with Jason and then the 3 girls close. You have a knack!

Melissa said...

Awesome photos! You took some really great shots!

Aubree said...

Awesome pictures!! I guess that just runs in the fam eh? Madi is so stinken cute!

Chantri said...

oh gosh its been a while since I've been able to post a comment. I checked your blog faithfully when photobuckets were having a rough time-- but I couldn't see well enough to find my way to the comments...so here's to commententing on several posts!
1. You seriously are an amazing photographer...keep up the great work.
2. Oh Larry! Seriously he's a little rank, but Stacey and I really enjoy him...Stace has CD's of his shows and quotes him often! Its so fun to see him laugh as hard as Larry makes him laugh...does that say something of his sence of humor?...
3. That soldiers poem just makes me cry. I can't even imagine. How lucky we are to have wife's like you who support their husband's who are off fighting for our country. Bless you, Jason, & Madi.
4. What a sweet photo shoot of all Jason's girls. All three are just so dang adorable. My favorite is also the one with the shoes... it practically tells a story.
you rock! Have a great day...or night...whichever fits!

Chantri said...

wow I got a little carried away with the commenting! (commententing...silly!!)

Gina Moody said...

Heather! These are SOOOO good! You should seriously think about trying to make a little cash with your talents!