March 31, 2008

Going Private

I hate to do this but with everything that has happened to me in the past few weeks, I feel it is best... My computer got spyware on it so now I just feel violated.... So I decided to make this private too... So leave your email on here... Even if you browse my blog and don't leave comments but still want to look at it let me know... As long as you arent some creepy person I will allow you to look at my blog... I am doing this for my protection as well as Madi's... Plus with Jason being gone right now, I don't need anything to happen... Its a crazy world out there!!!

Pics coming soon from Easter Eggs hunts and the 103 WKDF Birthday Bash concert I went to last night. There was Marshall Rain, Lee Bryce, Bucky Covington, Steven Cocrin, Trisha Yearwood, Trailor Quior (holy cow there were so freakin awesome, hilarious!!!!), Restless Heart and Randy Owen. It was a blast....

I STILL don't have a computer!!!

14 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

stefanypew@gmail.com is mine!

The Sullengers said...

Of course add me:

carasullenger@yahoo.com

Meg said...

Count me in!
mmporter@portersonline.com

Julia said...

Hi! My name is Julia and I'm pretty new to the blogging world and came across your site. Would love to be added. julze11@cox.net.

Gina Moody said...

g_mutschler@msn.com Hope you get your computer figured out soon!

Chantri said...

make sure you add me! studio.ck@hotmail.com

About the walls in Boston's room...the stripes I just panted on free hand...it sucked! I taped it first but that just seemed to cause more problems with the paint bleeding through...
The cute flowers are actually vinyl! My sister can cut you WHATEVER you want...and she is really good priced. She could also mail you your vinyl no problem. Her business blog is http://inspirationsbybrandipark.blogspot.com/
I hope you are doing well...since Jason is gone and all- I hurt for you.

Aaron and Kalle said...

We would love to continue to view your blog. I love looking at the pictures of your little girl. Our email is:
reynoldsfam27@gmail.com

Rasmussens said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. I don't know if you would remember me, but I am MEgan Porter's older sister. It has been fun to see you and your families blog. It has been along time since we have seen you. I hope you and your daughter are doing well while your husband is gone. My email is brookerasmussen25@yahoo.com Hope you don't mind

dustin and jessie said...

You know our email, private? I thought Jason was sargeant?!? Oh, funny, ha ha. Good to always be cautious.

Brandi said...

I would love to be added...I am Brandi Chants sis. Thanks for the comment, I will be sure to email you, and get a feel for what you want. jbbridgepark@yahoo.com

Thanks tons, Brandi

linz said...

linz_2227@yahoo.com
hi heather. its lindsay pond. i look at your blog all the time. your family is so cute and its good to know you are doing to well.

gina said...

Hey Heather- Long time no see! I found your blog off your sisters. I love the blogging world and would love to read more of yours! gigimcgary@yahoo.com

Aubree said...

aubski@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to keep in touch
krgummow@hotmail.com