Here are some pics of Aleah, Madison and McKaillyn. Madison has so much fun when Aleah is around. She loves having a big girl to play with! Its awesome. Here we are just playing in our backyard. Its nice to have somewhere for the kids to run around!
May 26, 2008
Some outside Fun
Posted by
Heather Brown
at
8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun playing in the sprinklers outside! You Justin and Mandy used to love to do that! I always made you wait til it was 80 degrees outside . . . The girls all look cute and happy!
Oh that looks like such a blast! I love Madison's swimming suit...SO CUTE! She is such a doll.
Her swim suit is so cute! I love water in the summer. You can do anything with it.....sprinklers, pools, water slides, slip and slides, etc. It's the best! It's one of the main reasons why I love living in the hot Arizona weather! So when are you moving to Utah?
Post a Comment