These days are always the hardest when Jason is gone. Especially when it is supposed to be a day about him. I miss him like crazy!! It has now been 3 months. But he is still a great dad and needs to be recognized for the wonderful man he is. Madison still looks up to him and thinks the world of him. Aleah and Alyssa love him so much to. Even though he is gone a lot his kids know who he is and still love him to pieces. We miss you so much babe. Thanks for being such a great husband and father. Thank you for your sacrifice, not only to your family but to America!! We love you and miss you!! COME HOME SOON!!!!!
Here are a few pics he has emailed me since he has been there! This is a puppy they bought and are taking care of. Isnt it cute?!?

This next pic is him building a place for them to live in. They call is a "hooch" over there. So I always teased him sayin oh you have to go work on your hooch huh.. haha. Anyways Happy Fathers day babe.

I want to say Happy Fathers day to my dad too. I am in Utah now and so we just got to spend a couple of days with him. I love how involved he is in Madisons life. Madi looks up to him so much and always wants to talk to her papa... She loves him so much! She was so sad driving up to utah she kept saying a papa mommy please!!! She was crying and begging for her papa. Since I am in Utah now I don't have any pics of them but I did get one while we were in Arizona. Madi had a blast in the pool she did not want to get out. She started swimming around 12 and didnt get out of the pool til 4. She was so tired she was sitting at the table eating goldfish falling asleep! She swam her little heart out and papa was right there by her the whole time!!!
5 comments:
What a sweet post Heather. We are all praying for Jason. He is a great daddy... and we have a great daddy!
Who's that beached whale swimming with Madison? We miss her too. We had hooches over in Vietnam, but we also had hooch maids that did all of our laundry, shined our shoes and cleaned our rooms for the extremely high price of $7.00 per month. WE know Jason is a good daddy and we pray for him every night.
Hey, you gonna call me back? How is Jason doing? Do you get to talk to him a lot! Well, looked like you had fun traveling to Utah
You were in Arizona?!?!?!?! WHEN!?!?!
I'm glad you made it through another Father's Day without your hubby. You are so strong! And I can just see the absolute LOVE your Dad has for Madi. So cute!
Post a Comment