I HAVEN'T!!! I could see Sugarland in concert every night and I would be happy! So here are the rest of the pics. I am not as happy about them as I thought I would be. Guess I'll have to go to another concert to get better pics!!! I need a GOOD digital camera! Maybe for my birthday next year. I wish I could have got it for Christmas, but I don't know what Jason has up his sleeve! Anyways hope you enjoy the pics!!!
Our Meet and Greet passes (on Jason's shirt)
When they first came out! As you can see we were way close, that isn't zoomed in at all!!


I think this is my favorite pic! She is amazing! This is her singing Want To!

Sugarland singing Irreplacable by Beyonce, it was awesome!!






And what would one of my blogs be without Madi! She is so sick right now its sad..... But at least she looks cute right?!? Thanks to gramma and papa!!






When they first came out! As you can see we were way close, that isn't zoomed in at all!!

I think this is my favorite pic! She is amazing! This is her singing Want To!

Sugarland singing Irreplacable by Beyonce, it was awesome!!






And what would one of my blogs be without Madi! She is so sick right now its sad..... But at least she looks cute right?!? Thanks to gramma and papa!!






4 comments:
The concert photos are awesome!! I haven't been to a concert in... hmmm... I can't even remember the last concert I went to!! Possibly the Aqua Bats (Hurrah for the Bat Commander) when I was in college... and we won't talk about how long ago that was ;)
Madi is such a cutie!! I hope she's feeling better soon!
Melissa went to see the Aqua Bats. Does she know that the lead singer of the Aqua Bats is also one of the creators of Yo Gabba Gabba. That's funny. Loved the pictures of Madi. I don't know why you have to junk it up with that other stuff. Just kidding :b
You are crazy for sugarland. Do they come to your hometown a lot or something because you see them A LOT! I've never heard of someone going to so many concerts for the same band. You've gotta be their #1 or something. Cute pictures of Madi!
Merry Christmas to you too! Madi is getting so big. What's up with you and Sugarland?! Do you love them or something! When are you coming to Arizona? Soon? Have and safe and happy New Year!
Post a Comment